Thursday 5 May 2016

Memories Layout

Hi Folks

Today I just wanted to share an experimental layout I did with a new kit I just got. The kit is called Steeped in History and it's from G&T Designs at E-scape and Scrap. I had a quick play around and this is what I came up with.


The photo is a few years old and was taken at Portsea Pier in Victoria. It was on one of the trips my youngest son did when he was a learner driver to build up his driving hours. He always liked to drive to a beach, usually around Port Phillip Bay. Portsea is a beach on the Mornington Peninsula between Port Phillip and the wild surf of Bass Strait. It's a beautiful spot.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.