Monday 6 June 2016

Off The Rails Scrapbooking - June Challenge (Monochromatic)

I haven't done a layout for Off The Rails Scrapbooking for quite a while. I've always loved OTRS and was lucky enough to be a member of their design team. However, I'm back now with a submission for their latest challenge - Monochromatic. 


I find it very difficult to do monochromatic projects, but I love the challenge because sometimes it just "clicks" and the result can be stunning. I chose to do a vintage layout so I used subdued brown tones on my page. This is what I created:



I think the subdued, monochromatic colour scheme lends itself well to a masculine vintage layout. I hope you think so too.

Cheers until next time :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after approval. No anonymous comments will be accepted.